Outdoor enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies will feel right at home on our Sinai Desert Jeep & Hiking Tour. Ride a 4×4 through the magical Sinai desert, stopping to see interesting natural formations along the way. Make your way on foot through the gorges of the towering White Canyon and end your journey on camelback as the sun sets, casting its soft light over the red landscape.
Roll the window down and feel the wind whip through your hair as you traverse the desert in a 4×4. On our Sinai Desert Jeep & Hiking Tour, you’re in for a wild ride…literally. Watch the sandstone landscape pass you by as you head deeper into the desert through the Ghazala Valley, taking note of impressive rock formations, like the Mushroom Rock. After fueling up on a traditional Bedouin lunch in the beautiful Ain Khudra Oasis, get ready to put your feet on the ground and hike your way through the brilliant White Canyon, a prominent feature of the Sinai desert.
Just when you think you can’t go any further, you’ll be relieved to find your jeep waiting for you at the end of the canyon to sweep you off to the other-worldly, prehistoric tombs of Nawamis. Nobody quite knows their origin, but these round, stone tombs have stood proudly in the empty desert landscape for years, enticing all who venture to see them. Finally, as the sun sets, mount a camel and let a local Bedouin guide lead you on a leisurely ride back to where you began, or relax in the jeep again for the ride back. Either way, you’re in for a treat as the sun illuminates the desert in shades of pink and red for a colorful and peaceful end to your Sinai Desert Jeep & Hiking Tour.
Sinai Desert Jeep & Hiking Tour Highlights
Sinai Desert Jeep & Hiking Tour Itinerary
- Those departing from Taba will be picked up at the border. Those departing from Sharm el Sheikh, Nuweiba, or Dahab will be picked up from their hotel.
- Drive through the sandstone area of the Sinai desert in a Toyota Landcruiser, with gorgeous views the whole way.
- Stop for lunch at Ain Khudra Oasis.
- See the prehistoric, circular stone tombs.
- Local Bedouin camel handlers will lead you for a relaxing ride through the desert, following a picturesque camel route. Those who do not wish to ride a camel can continue to ride in the 4x4.
If you have any questions about our Sinai Desert Jeep & Hiking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.